Two-day Dandenong Ranges Tour
This magnificent two-day tour offers you a beautiful foray into a lush and magical land. This is a magnificent tall trees area, dotted with little villages and intriguing attractions.
Welcome to the Dandenongs!
Two-day Dandenong Ranges Tour Details
- 9am – Depart Melbourne
- Morning tea at a quaint little cafe
- Options: 1. Puffing Billy steam train journey through the mountain forest, handcraft chocolate making or a visit to a mystical sculpture sanctuary 2. Exciting obstacle course amongst the treetops including flying fox.
- Late lunch at a cosy cafe or restaurant
- Check-in at your accommodation for some serious relaxation with an hour’s in-house massage.
- Dinner at a mountain restaurant
- Wake up to the sound of birds and enjoy breakfast at your accommodation
- 9.30am – Pick up from or depart accommodation.
- Visit a mystical sculpture garden and take a short walk through the forest to lovely falls
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Browse the qaint little village shops or wander through one of the many magnificent public gardens
- Visit a quaint teahouse for a delicious afternoon tea
- 5pm – Return to Melbourne
Self-drive Tour includes:
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All massages
- All activities including train or treetop adventure
Mid-range accom tour – $379 pp twin-share ($559)
Luxury accom tour price – $469 pp twin-share ($699)
Transported Tour (private groups min 10): all the above, plus Melbourne door-to-door transport:
Mid-range tour price – $450 pp twin-share
Luxury tour price – $570 pp twin-share
Book now on 0407 650026 or contact us via this website